AndroidGaul.id – The statusbar is a part that we often use on Android devices, because this statusbar is a place where we can see what notifications are coming to our cellphones. If you don’t know where the statusbar is located at the top of our Android, we can pull it down usually when the cellphone is in standby or the screen is active.
Editing the statusbar is usually done by the opreker which is used to change the appearance of Android to make it even cooler.
Usually Mimin also does this, only for those of you who want to do this experiment you need to do it root Android phone you because there are several applications that will need it later root access to run.
Indeed, changing the appearance of the statusbar is very difficult if you make edits to the section systemui. apk which is in the folder root/system/priv-app/SystemUI.apk because we have to dismantle it first, but not with the tricks that androidgaul.id will share this time it’s very easy, we only need to install the Xposed Framework application on our Android and then install a module/application called Xposed Tweakbox.
Also Read: The Right Way to Disconnect Other People’s Wifi Connections on Android Phones
How to Make a Transparent Status Bar on Android
This way it will be easier because we don’t have to do it compile and recompile apk file, so it will be very easy even if done by beginners. For more details, please see below..
- Please guys download the Xposed Installer app.
- After the download is complete, install and then open the application.
- Then select the Framework menu.
- Select Install/Update.
- Then select Reboot.
Tweakbox Application Install Guide.
- Download first Xposed Tweakbox app and install on internal memory
- Then open the Xposed Installer application, select the Modules menu
- Check Xposed Tweakbox, then open the Xposed Tweakbox application
- Select Statusbar
- Check Background Color, select a transparent color like the image below or the color you want.
- If so, please Reboot / Restart your cellphone
Actually, not only transparent colors, but you can determine which color you like by choosing a color like in the picture above. So have fun creating, friends.