has lecture notes An Android app for taking notes by handwriting on the screen, especially with a stylus.
It is designed with a user in the university (or at school) in mind, for example a lecturer who can use it to prepare for their lectures or even for actual teaching (by writing on the device and on the screen) is doing to project the material to an audience) or a student who is using it to take handwritten notes during lectures. However, it has found many users outside the university, for example businessmen who use it for business notes and sales presentations or artists who use it to create sketches and drawings.
Its prime target devices are tablets with Android 3.0 or later. Basic functionality works on all devices with Android 3.0 or later, but some that are hardware dependent such as pressure sensitivity may not.
notes: There is a free trial version to check if the app is right for you. The free trial version is fully functional with the exception that the number of notebooks is limited to two, with no more than eight pages per notebook.
We’d love to hear from you, please send us feedback and feature requests by email (devel [a] acadoid.com). If you encounter a problem with the app, please email us and we’ll do our best to fix it quickly.
* Requires only minimal permissions and no internet connection (we respect your privacy!)
* Allows multiple pages to appear simultaneously on the screen (ie continuous page views)
* Allows smooth writing, typing, scrolling and zooming
* Multiple layers in notebook pages
* Image and image set import into notebook (including direct image import from camera)
* Single- and multi-page PDF import (Requires PDFView to be installed)
* Notebook export as compressed PDF
* Notebook export to Evernote (Requires Evernote app to be installed)
* Export notebooks to OneNote (Requires OneNote app to be installed)
* Audio recording and replay (requires lecture recording installed)
* Video recording and replay (requires Lecture Video to be installed)
* Presentations (need to set up lecture presentations)
* Sharing and importing notebook pages
* Keyword attachments for notebook pages and automatic indexing
* Insert, delete and rearrange notebook pages
* Sharing and importing notebooks
* Organization of notebooks in folders
* Backup and restore of notebook board
See the help page https://www.acadoid.com/apps/ln/help/ for more information.
Potential Problem: For some functionality, the app requires other apps to be installed: Notebook and Folder Import, Notebook Board Restore, and Image Set Import require the File Manager app to be installed; Image import directly from the camera requires the Camera app to be installed; PDF import requires a file manager app and PDFView to be installed; Evernote app needs to be installed to export to Evernote; Exporting to OneNote requires the OneNote app to be installed.
*Many minor improvements
* Optional color inversion of imported images and imported PDF pages added
* Added distortion of cut, copied and imported content
* Added Grid Cut, Copy and Paste
* Notebooks and folders made accessible via links
* Quick Index and Quick Overview added
* Added optional input prediction
* Settings are searchable
There are no ads in this app