andromax Not a new name in the Indonesian smartphone market, although the current name is not as famous as it used to be, many Andromax smartphones are still using it today. One of them is Andromax G2 (AD681H).
Andromax G2 is similar to other Android phones that can get root access to maximize performance and also get full rights to access the operating system from this smartphone.
For some people, root is important because it can improve the performance of the smartphone they are using, as there are some applications or programs that cannot be run without root access.
See all: List of Cheap SmartFren Unlimited Internet Quota Packages.
Before rooting, you should understand and know in advance what root is, so that you will not regret doing it.
Broadly speaking, the crux is that we have full access or control to the smartphone operating system that is used.
Because there are some people who think that root will harm the smartphone system we use.
However, many people who understand Android think that with root access, they can maximize the performance of Android smartphones to make them more efficient and sophisticated.
For example, it can save battery and we can change the appearance according to what we want.
Then, how to get root access on Andromax G2 AD681H?
You don’t need to worry, because in this post the admin will share the tutorial with you.
You should just follow it so that you don’t miss anything below on how to root Andromax G2 AD681H.
How To Root Andromax G2 AD681H Without PC
To be able to root Andromax G2 without PC smoothly, you need to demonstrate the features “Apply update from SD card” In stock recovery in the following manner:
- download files 1filz-cwm-andromax-g2.zip and also update-superSU-v2.46.zip
- Save both the downloaded files to external memory SD card (not in the folder, just put it outside)
- Then turn off the Andromax G2 smartphone you are using.
- Then turn it back on by pressing power button + volume up together and hold for a few moments.
- After the new smartphone logo appears, release the button held.
- If you have entered recovery mode and features “Apply update from SD card” appears as shown below.
- the next step is to choose “Apply update from SD card” then choose file 1filz-cwm-andromax-g2.zip what’s in the sd card
- If all procedures are correct then your phone will restart and enter Philz CWM recovery menu as shown below
- Proceed to the next step, which is selection install zip
- then choose update-superSU-v2.46.zip
- Then wait a few moments until the SuperSU install process is completed.
- When you’re done, choose reboot the system now.
- After entering the homescreen, check if there is a SuperSU application. If there is, it means that your Andromax G2 is successfully rooted.
To make rooting easier for you, here we also include a video guide.
How to Root Andromax G2 With Kingroot
You also need to know that root has many advantages, for example, it can improve the performance of the smartphone by overclocking the processor, moving applications or games to external memory, so when you download an application and When installed, you won’t have to worry about having internal memory. filled.
Apart from this, it can also remove unused default apps and many more.
You should not be confused about which applications require root access.
Because currently there are many applications in Playstore that can be maximized with root access.
There are two types of Andromax smartphones, namely Andromax G2 (AD681h) and the other having Andromax G2 QWERTY (AD9A1h) keyboard, which was discussed by admin in a previous post.
This Android smartphone from SmartFrain features a 4.5-inch screen with TFT capacitive touchscreen and uses a 1.2GHz quad-core processor running Android OS 4.3 Jelly Bean.
512MB RAM capacity and 4GB storage which can be expanded up to 32GB by adding external memory.
In addition, the Andromax G2 is also equipped with a main camera of 5 MP, rear camera of 2592X1944 pixels and a front camera of 1.3 Mega pixels.
This was what the administrator could easily discuss about Andromax G2 (AD681H) Root Tutorial without PC. Hope this can be useful for you Andromax mobile users.
Don’t forget to always visit renmedia.co.id Every day, because there will be updated information and other exciting tutorials. Thanks for passing.