e-Money is a non-cash payment method that is widely used in Indonesia today. There are many ways you can do to top up your balance or just check your balance via NFC, one of which is NFC. The following is how to activate NFC on the Oppo A95 phone and check the e-wallet balance.
How to Activate NFC on Oppo A95 Phones
NFC or Near Field Communication is one of the features in the Oppo A95 cellphone. Through the NFC function in the Oppo A95 cellphone, you can see the balance of the e-money card in your e-wallet. If you are an Oppo A95 user and want to activate NFC, here are the easy steps:
- Open your phone and click on the homescreen page.
- Swipe the screen up and down with one finger. Do it repeatedly until the Quick Settings menu appears.
- Look for the button with the letter N logo, the logo represents NFC. If your NFC menu is not active, then the N logo will not turn green.
- Click the N button until a green color appears.
After your NFC feature on the Oppo A95 phone is active, you can immediately check your balance through the Electronic Money Card application.
How to Check e-Money Card Balance
You need the Electronic Money Card Balance application to be able to check your e-Money card balance.
Please install the application first through the App Store or Play Store. After you have the Electronic Money Card Balance application, you can start checking your balance in the following ways:
- Paste the e-Money card you have. You can use any card, from BNI TapCash, Flazz BCA, BRIZZI and other cards. Make sure the card is on the top of the back of the phone near the camera.
- The NFC sensor will read your e-Money card.
- After the sensor detects the card, a pop-up menu for the Electronic Money Balance application will appear on the screen.
- Choose which application to check the balance.
Now you can see your remaining balance on your e-wallet.
How to Top Up an e-Money Card Balance
There are several ways to top up your e-Money card balance, one of which is through Tokopedia. How to do it is very easy, first paste the e-money card you have on the back of the cellphone. You will see a pop up menu, click Tokopedia. Select the Check Balance menu and select the Top Up Now menu.
You will be redirected to the electronic money page. Select the amount that you want to add to your e-wallet balance. Click the continue button and fill in all the required data if it is still lacking. Finally, select the payment menu and click pay. You can re-paste the card so that the balance is transferred successfully.
How to Fill BCA Flazz Balance
Each bank has an application to top up their respective e-Money balances, including Flazz BCA. For example, you will be told how to Flazz BCA via BCA Mobile.
- First, open the BCA Mobile application on your mobile.
- Stick your Flazz BCA card on the back of your phone.
- If a pop up menu appears, select BCA Mobile.
- Click the Top Up Flazz menu to top up the balance.
- Do the same thing by top up via Tokopedia until the top up process is successfully carried out.
That’s the explanation of how to check e-Money balance via the NFC sensor on the Oppo A95 cellphone. If you are one of the users of this cellphone, then you can do the above methods. Good luck.