AndroidGaul.id – How to Change Quick Settings Like Android 6.0 Marshmallow – The latest Android will be coming soon and Google has announced this some time ago. Android M is the latest OS successor of Android 5.1 Lollipop.
This operating system brings a number of new and interesting features that you can’t find on previous versions of Android, one of the most interesting features is a feature that can make it easier for us to customize the appearance of our Android without having to root.
And on this occasion AndroidGaul.id I will share how to make the display of quick settings on old Android look the same as Android 6.0, because what we know is that the quick settings display for Android M has a very cool appearance.
So this is a solution for our devices that can’t update to Android M to be able to sample it even though it’s only limited to the quick settings it has. Check out the following steps.
How to Change Quick Settings Like Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Download the application Custom Quick Settings.
- Install the Custom Quick Settings application that was downloaded earlier.
- To find out if the application is installed or not, please swipe from top to bottom. If successful, the display of the quick settings will change and increase.
- You can set the view quick settings according to the taste you want.
- After that, you can also add other quick settings by pressing the plus (+) button and then selecting which quick setting you want to apply. You can name the quick settings with unique names according to your wishes.
- Apart from that, you can also change the quick setting icon that you want to use according to your taste. You can download icons or create your own.
- Finally, do the Tile Long Click Action to give an order when you click the quick setting icon. Don’t forget to also click the Collapse Notification Tray so that when the icon is clicked, the quick settings will pop up automatically.
Also Read: How to Remove Default Applications on Android to Make It Lighter
That’s all for how to change old Android Quick Settings like the latest Android 6.0 M. You can search for tricks and tips about Android on Mimin’s blog. Hopefully useful and good luck.