AndroidGaul.id – Tonight’s update will discuss how to open blocked sites on Android so that we can still access them using cellular operators, be it XL, Axis, Telkomsel, 3, Indosat and others.
Usually the ones who do the most blocking are from XL and Telkomsel with positive internet. These efforts are made to maintain your security in terms of browsing and accessing content so that it is not dangerous, such as sites that contain malware or viruses that can damage our devices.
There are also those that are blocked because they contain elements of sara or adult content that cannot be accessed directly from your device.
It is very good to keep things that are not wanted so that we remain safe and our privacy is protected.
But sometimes we really need to be able to access these sites so we look for other alternatives to open blocked sites on our Android.
How to Open Blocked Sites on Android Without Root
Here we will use an application that is already quite popular among Android users called Hotspot Shield.
This application works to manipulate the IP of our device so that it will be detected as if we are from a foreign country when accessing an address that is blocked by the operator.
- The first thing you have to do is have the Hotspot Shield application which you can install for free on Facebook Play Store
- Install the Hotspot Shield application and please run it
- After that make sure you have activated your data package to start connecting the Hotspot Shield application to the internet
- Now if it is connected, please open the Chrome browser to check whether it can be accessed from the previously blocked web or not
- And congratulations, now you have successfully unlocked a blocked site on Android using this best VPN application
For how to open blocked sites on Android itself, we can do it in various ways, such as using a VPN application and accessing weproxy sites where the function is the same, namely we both disguise the IP of our device so that it will not be detected by IPS. Hopefully this tutorial can be useful and good luck trying it,