If you use this smartphone as your means of communication and entertainment and looking for a way to root this smartphone.
Then you are at right place because on this occasion we will share a tutorial on how to root LG L60 easily.
You need to remember that root can void the warranty given to your phone.
You cannot claim warranty unless you remove root access from the device.
So, think twice before rooting your LG L60 phone.
basic terms no pc
The routing process that will be discussed here is not the data format process. However, if you are using the LG L60 it is a good idea to back up important files first.
Make sure that the battery of the LG L60 you are using is at least 50-60% charged. Because the root process will take a little longer.
then, activate “unknown source” By: Enter Menu Settings -> Security -> Unknown sources.
By enabling this option, your Android device will allow the installation of apps from unknown sources.
After fulfilling all the above requirements, you can proceed to root your LG L60 phone immediately by following the steps mentioned below.
How to Root LG L60 without PC with kingroot
- First download the application kingroot Here.
- Install the Kingroot application on the LG L60 you are using.
- Once the application is successfully installed, open and run the application.
- Since your phone does not have root access, you will receive the following message: Root access unavailable.
- Next, click the button “Start Root” azure to start a rooting process.
- During the rooting process, you will see a message like this: Root. Root. Please, don’t worry if your device reboots.
- After the rooting process is complete. You will get a message: route successfully.
If this application is already present in your phone, it means that the phone you are using has been successfully rooted.
or alternatively you can use the application root checker To confirm the root of the smartphone you are using.
You can get by downloading this application google play store.
How to Root LG L60 with Framaroot
If the root process using the Kingroot application fails, you can use this one method, that is, by using the Framaroot application.
The method is also relatively easy, as it is basically the same, all you have to do is download the Framaroot application at the link below.
- If it has been downloaded, just install it on the LG L60 you are using.
- Then open the Framaroot application.
- then choose option install superSU.
- then press option Gandalf.
- Then just wait for the root process to complete. If it is finished and successful, a notification will appear as shown below.
- Then restart LG cellphone, then SuperSU application will be installed.
By following the tutorial on how to root LG L60 easily, which we will share here, you can root this smartphone without using computer/laptop.
Once the device is rooted, you will be able to install custom recovery apps and software.
Removing unnecessary default apps we don’t want, being able to install custom-built Android apps, and much more.
LG L60 There is an Android smartphone belonging to LG which has high quality. This phone comes with a touchscreen display 4.3 in.
and it is also supported by a processor Dual-core 1.3 GHz and is 512 MB RAM, and is an operating system Android V 4.4.2 (KitKat).