Product promotion media continues to change along with technological developments. Instagram and YouTube are increasingly filled with interesting videos, whether for product promotion, service sales, or just a hobby. If done professionally, Adobe Premiere is the choice most often used when working on a PC or laptop. Meanwhile, for cellphones, there are many choices of applications that can be used, one of which is Kinemaster.
Famous as an android application video editing, users have reached tens of millions in the Playstore. Coupled with the completeness of its features that make this application versatile and practical enough to be used to create interesting video content. Professional features such as 3D transitions, custom filters, multi-layers, and merging of multiple videos can be used on Kinemaster. If you have high creativity and want to explore the features one by one, it’s guaranteed that other people will not think that your video was made using Kinemaster on Android.
But unfortunately, the original version available on the Playstore asks users to include a watermark on every video produced, unless you open the premium paid features that can be removed. Eits, don’t be sad because in this article you can get a modified application download link to unlock access to cool features that are locked. All at once tips and tricks remove the following watermark.
How to get rid of video watermarks on the Kinemaster application
- First open the application, then create your video project by pressing “create” in red.
- Press the skip button if you get various unnecessary notifications
- Make videos according to your creations and needs
- After finishing it, press the back button.
- Then select the video that you have edited to share (select save in gallery)
- Wait a few moments to finish exporting the video
- Please check again in the gallery, the watermark should have disappeared
Actually, the method above is the same as making ordinary videos, it doesn’t make any difference, sometimes in some cases they download and don’t ask how to get rid of the watermark. This is the Mod version so the watermark will automatically disappear
KineMaster Interesting Features
- The watermark on the video is removed
- Add lots of pictures, effects, text, handwriting, stickers, to video layers
- Free cool music
- There is a menu to download variants of effects and stickers
- Cut videos faster without distraction
- Editing results can be previewed faster
- Saturation, color and brightness can be changed
- Sounds can be changed via audio filters
- Add mosaic effects, blur, animation, etc.
- The video speed can be easily adjusted, as can the video volume
- Equipped with 3D transitions for effects between elements
- One click to share on social media such as FB and Youtube
Unlock Feature (Mod Version)
- Duplicate layer
- 2 video layers can be used immediately
- Videos can be exported using 4K quality (1080 pexels)
- No ads
Kinemaster Application Edited Video Format
After editing using Kinemaster, here are the types of video formats produced
- MP4 (H.264 Main / Baseline / High Profile plus AAC LC)
- 3GP (H.264 Main / Baseline / High Profile plus AAC LC)
- MOV (H.264 + AAC LC)
Meanwhile, audio and images are available in
- Audio Formats: M4A, MP3 and AAC
- Image Format: JPG and PNG
Detailed Application Information
- App name: Kinemaster Pro
- File size: 27 mb
- Application version: 220.127.116.1111.GP
- Developer: Next Streaming Corporation
- More Info: visit playstore
How to install (Install) Kinemaster application
- First download the link
- Disable security settings HP, tick in section Unknown Source.
- Install and follow the process to the end
That’s all for today, hopefully it can be a reference and motivation for you to produce interesting, interactive, and quality video content.