Cheap Gaming VGA Under 1 Million The Widow Graphic Array or VGA is a computer display standard. VGA or so called graphic card works to convert digital signal from computer into graphic display on monitor screen. VGA can also be used for drawing or playing games.
With the development of current technology, VGA is now using a graphics accelerator chipset. This chipset is capable of 3D acceleration so that the display of the computer will be more perfect and will look quite real.
As with games that support 3D displays, with VGA, the resulting graphics quality will be much nicer and more realistic. Hence, for the true gamers, VGA is a complement to their lives in terms of game play.
Yes, it was a glimpse of VGA or Graphic card people.. Currently there are a lot of VGA brands which cost less and may even be less than 1 million people, of course with the advantages and disadvantages of each. With.
VGA is one of the most sought after items by gamers. None other than that because they want to get more real quality while playing the game. It’s no surprise that a lot of gamers are willing to spend a lot of money to buy this stuff, guys.
Are you one of those gamers who are still chasing VGA but your funds are mediocre? Don’t worry guys, I will list here cheap VGA under 1 million. If there are cheap and quality ones, why should you buy expensive ones? Hey, that’s my motto, guys.
Latest Cheap Gaming VGA Under 1 Million
1. Radeon Type HD 6570 1GB DDR3 128BIT, The cost of this type of VGA card is around 500 thousand (check in e-commerce). It also offers VGA silent, low profile HD HTPC entertainment card. Specific 0dB thermal design dissipates heat efficiently without any noise. This type of VGA specification has a resolution of 2560 × 1600.
This VGA uses a Turk Pro GPU chip which operates at a clock of 650 MHz. The memory on this type of VGA is clocked at 1800 MHz. With a memory bandwidth of 128 bits, this VGA has a good performance among other VGAs.
2. Bulldozer GT 730 4GB DDR3 128BIT, For this VGA, the price is more expensive than the VGA mentioned above but it is still relatively cheap, which is around 700 thousand (check in e-commerce). The memory on this VGA is 800 MHz clock.
3. Radeon AMD 7670 4GB DDR5 128BIT, The cost of this type of VGA is around 550 thousand (check in e-commerce). The resolution on this type of VGA is the same as the VGA RADEON TYPE HD 6570 1GB DDR3 128BIT which is 2560×1600. The memory on this VGA is clocked at 1000 MHz with a memory bandwidth of 64GB. This VGA operates on a clock of 800 MHz.
4. Prototype GT630 2GB DDR3 256BIT, This type of VGA is also priced at an economical price of around 500 thousand (Check in e-commerce). There are 2 fans + heat sinks to keep the chipset in a constant temperature or not heating up. The memory on this VGA is clocked at 1600 MHz.
5. ASUS HD 5450 1GB DDR3 64BIT, This VGA with a memory capacity of 900 MHz costs about 550 thousand (check in e-commerce) and operates at a clock of 650 MHz.
Alright guys, this was my little part for those of you who are looking for VGA at a low price. All the prices listed there are the prices I got from e-commerce. If you find a cheaper or more expensive price, it is normal because different stores have different sellers and automatically have different prices. Happy Hunting Cheap VGA. Hope this is useful, guys..