ReXdl.co.id, CCTV connection to HP, let’s install it now- CCTV is now experiencing rapid development. You will be even more glued because there has been security surveillance now through the screen. In this article, I will share articles about CCTV connection to HP. You are guaranteed to be very helpful and happy to use the features of this mimin. Homes, offices, shops will be comfortable, safe and peaceful, you know. Let’s continue to see what Mimin explains below.
How to connect cctv to cellphone via wifi
now there CCTV connection to HP. You don’t need to bother opening your computer or laptop monitor first to find out the contents of your CCTV camera. Enough with the cellphone you have, you can watch it live.
SETTINGS CCTV CONNECTION TO HP
You need to do the following things first
- Install CCTV Correctly
Make sure you have installed the CCTV device correctly, check the camera. You must install the camera at the desired angle and height so that the CCTV camera monitors the area under your supervision.
Tips for floor houses, you can place the camera at the top of the stairs or on the top wall. Making it easier for your camera to monitor downstairs to find out what activities are taking place.
2. DVR and CCTV On
You need to make sure that your DVR and CCTV stay on without any disturbance. The function of the DVR is as a storage and then also as a camera recording processor in monitoring the area you want. To use the camera, make sure the IP (Internet Protocol) Camera is connected to the internet network and your cellphone as well.
How CCTV Connects to the Internet
Two ways are used to get the CCTV DVR online so that CCTV connection to HP because an internet connection.
- Using the Cloud Access P2P feature, making it easier for users to access without a public IP.
- Using a Dynamic Domain Name Server (DDNS) then the user must have a public IP.
You have to make sure that the P2P cloud access feature on the DVR is active so that CCTV connection to HP. You have to login to DVR as an admin then enable Cloud Access P2P.
Next to CCTV connection to HP, You will be asked for a verification code so that you can add a DVR to the VMS/CMS application. And your register status will change. Then install VMS/CMS on the CCTV DVR. Select the tool option and switch to the management view by clicking the server tab. Then select Add New Device and check then click OK. Then you have entered correctly.
Now you have CCTV connection to HP. Let’s immediately do the installation according to the steps given above.
How to set ip CCTV connection to HP
There are three steps so you can connect or turn on ip CCTV connection to HP. You have to do the LAN settings first, then the IP installer settings, then install in the NVR (Network Video Recorder) Device Search. Here is the explanation.
1. LAN settings
Connect the CCTV camera to the computer via a cable, the cable used is like UTP CAT5 cross, then set the CCTV ip camera to distinguish the subnet mask through the computer.
2. Setting IP Installer
IP Installer as a default application, when purchasing a CCTV camera the application is provided. The function of the IP Installer is used to manage CCTV, namely providing access to other devices so that it retrieves CCTV video recording data.
3. CCTV Camera Installation
Then install the CCTV camera in the place you want. Such as in the corner of the house, parking lot, school, bedroom, terrace.
How to connect cctv to wifi
- Connect the DVR to the computer monitor along with the mouse.
- Right click on the mouse, then a configuration menu will appear. Select setup. Enter the password: 0000 (zero 4x) or another provided password.
- Select Network Setup then just select LAN.
- Select HTTP Setup then specify the port
5. DDNS, If you have a DDNS account on dyndns.org you need to enter the address in the DDNS setup menu.
- Perform ADSL modem settings such as the TP-Link TD-8817 then setting the NAT so that it can be accessed outside the network by using the internet.
- Run the ping command on the computer that is already connected to the network to the DVR, so that the reply is successful.
- Open a browser and fill in the address 192.168.1.10:7500, then:
- open with internet explorer
- download remote monitor client
- With internet explorer you have to access it with your public IP
- Also provide the password for your DVR in the setup menu
Now you have CCTV connection to HP you and can be accessed anywhere you want. It’s fun not to use CCTV connection to HP now. What are you waiting for, immediately install the latest features on your smartphone.
How to set cctv to the internet
Must Have Tools
- Desktop PC or Notebook
- 1 set of DVR
- HUB 5 or 8 Port
- ADSL modem that is already connected to the internet
- Connect Modem, PC and DVR with HUB via Lan Cable
- UTP cable (LAN cable) as needed
ADSL Modem Settings
- Make sure the ADSL modem is connected to the internet properly
- Set computer IP
- Select a browser (Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox), go to Modem (type 192.168.1.1 on the taskbar)
- Enter the “Advanced Setup” menu, then select “NAT
- Enter the “DMZ” menu Select “enabled” for DMZ, then fill in “DMZ Host IP Address” with the server computer’s IP, click “save”
- Select Virtual Server Fill in “start port” and “End Port” according to the port on the DVR Setting for Modem is complete
- DVR Settings
How to set up cctv online indihome
This method is usually used for those who already have CCTV and then monitor it from a distance not too far away. Like in the office, home, or school where the distance is only a dozen meters.
Here, Mimin will share how to set up CCTV for the IndiHome network, let’s look at the following Mimin review.
IndiHome CCTV settings
Make sure you have used the IndiHome wifi internet network and the CCTV that will be monitored is connected to the DVR (Digital Video Recorder). Then here are the steps for setting it up:
1. Login to IndiHome
Login to your IndiHome account on your PC or laptop via a browser. You can use Google Chrome, Firefox, or Microsoft Edge. Then
- URL access 192.168.100.1 through the address bar column.
- Enter the username and password.
2. Check IP and Port of IndiHome CCTV DVR
After logging in, we move to the DVR (Digital Video Recorder) and enter the menu Network port information contained in it. DVR consists of three types of ports, namely as follows.
- HTTP Portwhich is a DVR port that is useful for connecting CCTV to other devices, such as computers or smartphones
- Mobile Portwhich is a special port that is useful for monitoring CCTV recordings on smartphone mobile devices such as Android or iOS (iPhone).
- Media/TCP Portwhich is the port used to monitor CCTV footage via a PC using the default application on the Windows operating system.
An example of each port is as follows.
- HTTP Port : 8080
- Mobile Port : 8248
- Media/TCP Port : 8238
- IP CCTV Static : 188.8.131.52
3. Setting Port Forwarding
If you have checked the IP and port of the DVR, you must set up port forwarding, which is an activity to send data on a DVR port to a connected device, via a smartphone or computer.
The settings you have to do here include setting WAN name, internal start port, internal end port, external start port, internal end port, internal host, mapping name, protocol, and others.
That’s all I can say about CCTV connection to HP. You must continue to update your CCTV so that it becomes CCTV connection to HP. That’s all from Mimin and don’t forget to share this info with your family, friends, and relatives. Thank you for visiting and see you next time.