Answer Key Chapter 2 Topic C Student’s Book Grade 4 IPAS Independent Curriculum Page 50 – Hello, 4th grade students of SD MI, I hope you are always healthy and keep your enthusiasm for learning. Let’s look together the question Are there any differences that you can observe? The question is found in Chapter 2 of Topic C of Class 4 Science Student Books for the Independent Curriculum Page 50.
It would be nice before you answer the question Are there any differences that you can observe? which is contained in the 4th grade Science Science student book Independent Curriculum Chapter 2 Topic C page 50, 4th graders can read the previous material.
This answer is used to help grade 4 students to understand about melting and freezing, which is in the Class 4 Student Book of the Independent Curriculum Chapter 2 on the Form of Matter and Its Changes.
Answers to Chapter 2 Topic C Class 4 Science Student Books Independent Curriculum Page 50
Let’s Find Out
Shape Changes in Candles
Tools and Materials:
- Measure the temperature of the room around you!
- Light a candle, then hold the thermometer close to the flame and measure the temperature (the thermometer does not touch the flame, only near it).
- Pay attention to the shape of the candle that is around the fire and which is far from the fire. Are there any differences that you can observe?
- Turn off the candle and see if there is a change in the shape of the candle around the fire when the fire is burning with the shape of the candle when the fire goes out?
- Light a fire on the spirit burner using a match!
- Take a candle and heat the candle on a spirit burner and observe what happens
3. The wax melts when heated using a fire.
4. The candle becomes solid again because the temperature around the candle cools down again after the fire is extinguished.
6. The wax melts when heated on a spirit stove.
This is the discussion on the Answers to Chapter 2 Topic C Questions for Class 4 IPAS Students Curriculum Merdeka Page 50. This answer key is made as a reference for parents to help their sons and daughters in learning and parents should explain the answers to their sons and daughters, not the final result.
The answers above are open and there are still many possible answers and try for siblings and parents to dig deeper in order to find better answers. The answer above is also not absolute to guarantee its validity. Keep the spirit of learning and don’t forget to always pray. May be useful.