Answer Key Chapter 2 Topic C Student’s Book Grade 4 IPAS Independent Curriculum Page 53 – Hello, 4th grade students of SD MI, I hope you are always healthy and keep your spirit in learning. Let’s consider together the question Is there some kind of moisture on it? The question is found in Chapter 2 Topic C of Class 4 IPAS Student Books Independent Curriculum Page 53.
It would be nice before the younger siblings answered the question Is there some kind of water vapor on it? which is contained in the 4th grade Science Science student book Independent Curriculum Chapter 2 Topic C page 53, 4th graders can read the previous material.
This answer is used to help grade 4 students understand what seeking and freezing is about, which is in the Class 4 Student Book of the Independent Curriculum Chapter 2 on the Form of Matter and Its Changes.
Answers to Chapter 2 Topic C Class 4 Science Student Books Independent Curriculum Page 53
Making Steam and Dew
To find out what evaporation and condensation are, we can do the following simple experiment. You will need some tools and materials such as:
Tools and Materials:
- Spirit burner/small stove;
- Small pot;
- Pot lid.
Trial Step :
- Measure the temperature of the room around you (ask your teacher to do this).
- Turn on the stove/spirit burner, then hold the thermometer close to the flame and measure the temperature (the thermometer does not touch the flame, only near it).
- Fill the pot with cup of water.
- Heat the pan over the spirit burner. Leave it until water bubbles appear.
- Observe the bubbling water. Is there some kind of moisture on it?
- Take the lid of the pot upside down, put some ice cubes on the lid of the pot.
- Place the lid on the pot upside down on top of the pot. Use a cloth to prevent your hands from getting in the hot pot.
- Let stand a moment and take back the lid of the pot using a cloth.
- Observe the bottom of the pot lid. Is there hanging water?
5. Yes there is water vapor on it, this is because the heat obtained from the fire will make the water boil and turn into gas.
9. yes there is water hanging, this is because the ice cools the temperature around it. Water vapor will turn into a liquid when the ambient temperature is lower.
This is the discussion on the Question Answers Chapter 2 Topic C Student Book Class 4 Science Science Curriculum Merdeka Page 53. This answer key is made as a reference for parents to help their sons and daughters in learning and parents should explain the answers to their sons and daughters, not the final result.
The answers above are open and there are still many possible answers and try for siblings and parents to dig deeper in order to find better answers. The answer above is also not absolute to guarantee its validity. Keep the spirit of learning and don’t forget to always pray. May be useful.