Answer Key Chapter 1 Topic E Book of Grade 4 Students Islamic Religious Education Independent Curriculum Page 19-Hello ReXDL friends, 4th grade students of MI SD, greetings to study hard. Let’s look at the following questions related to playing crossword puzzles. This question is found in Chapter 1 Topic E of Class 4 Student Books Islamic Religious Education Independent Curriculum Page 19.
It’s better before younger siblings answer the questions Playing TTS This question is found in Chapter 1 Topic E of Class 4 Student Books Islamic Religious Education Independent Curriculum Page 19. Fourth graders read the material on the previous page.
This answer is used to help grade 4 students to understand the material in Chapter 1 Topic E of Grade 4 Student Book of Islamic Religious Education Independent Curriculum on Hadith About Diversity.
It is recommended that 4th graders try to answer first by asking their parents or older siblings to help and compare the work of 4th grade students of SD MI.
Answers to Chapter 1 Topic E Class 4 Student Books Islamic Religious Education Independent Curriculum Page 19
- Understand the meaning of the following verse of QS Al-Ḥujurāt/49:13!
Explain the main message contained in the verse of QS AlThe ujurāt/49:13!
- God has created man from a man and a woman, that is, the same descendants of Adam and Eve.
- God made humans into nations and tribes so that they can help each other, complement each other and work together, not make fun of each other and be hostile to each other between one group and another.
- Read the following story carefully!
Filindo is a Papuan boy who lives with his friends from
various tribes. Between them want to coexist peacefully.
What must they do to live peacefully in diversity?
help each other without discriminating against ethnicity and race
- How to respect people of different religions?
if there is a difference, convey it politely and nicely.
- Pay attention to the following quote from the verse of QS Al-Ḥujurāt/49:13!
Explain the meaning of the quote from the verse of QS Al-Ḥujurāt/49:13!
Allah SWT. dislikes arrogant people. In the sight of Allah, the noblest are those who are most pious. Therefore, we should try to increase our piety in order to become a noble person before Allah SWT.
- Read the following hadith and understand its meaning!
Write down the 2 main messages contained in the hadith?
- All humans are creatures of Allah and come from the same lineage, namely the prophet Adam as
- all humans are the same even though they have different ethnicities, races, religions, and others, but what distinguishes one another is their piety.
Thus the discussion on the question Playing TTS Answers Chapter 1 Topic E Student Book of Grade 4 Islamic Religious Education Independent Curriculum Page 19. This answer key is made as a reference for parents to help their sons and daughters in learning and parents should explain the answers to their sons and daughters, not the results finally.
The answers above are open and there is a possibility for siblings and parents to dig deeper in order to find a better answer. The answer above is also not absolute to guarantee the truth. Don’t forget to learn and hopefully useful.