Have you ever heard of safe mode? Any phone that still hasn’t been tampered with before will definitely be in safe mode.
However, this safe mode sometimes makes the phone move slower. That’s why some people want to try turning this mode off or on.
How to turn off safe mode on Vivo phone easily and don’t need to clear data? Check out the method and explanation below.
What is Safe Mode?
Safe mode or safe mode is a feature that is on the cellphone in the form of a diagnostic tool that can detect and solve technical problems that exist in the cellphone.
Examples of technical problems that may occur on your device are damage to application installation files to the operating system itself.
If the phone is in safe mode, the operating system will only run the executable module for essential functions.
Therefore, you will not be able to use it for your needs. If you are not comfortable with this safe mode, then you can also turn it off or off.
How to Remove Safe Mode on Vivo Phones
If you are a Vivo smartphone user and want to get rid of safe mode, the method is very easy.
- First, press and hold the Power button on your phone for a few moments.
- You will see an option to restart or reboot.
- Click restart and wait for the phone to turn on as usual.
- Make sure you don’t click any buttons during the restart process.
Alternative Ways to Disable Safe Mode
If the first method doesn’t work, then you can try this alternative method. You can turn off safe mode via the notification panel.
First, please pull down the notification panel after that look for the safe mode menu. Click the safe mode button and turn off safe mode. Done, you can restart safe mode at any time if needed.
Common Errors When Deactivating Safe Mode
When you restart your phone and press a button you shouldn’t, you’ll be back in safe mode.
In fact, there are also several other modes that will activate if you click the wrong button. For example, if after restarting you click the power button then the phone will return to safe mode.
Why Does The Phone Return To Safe Mode After It Has Been Disabled?
Many users have complained that their phones return to safe mode even after being disabled. This could be due to several things.
- Firstly, there could be a problem detected in the system that puts your phone in an unsafe position. To solve the detected problem, the phone will return the mode status to safe mode so that the phone is not damaged.
- The second possible cause is because of the application. Try to check and delete the apps you recently installed. Some applications such as launchers, home screens and widgets that come from third parties can also make your phone return to safe mode. To fix it is easy, just delete the application that you have installed.
The last step you can do if the phone still keeps returning to safe mode is to do a factory reset. You should understand the risks of doing a factory reset before actually doing it.
That’s the explanation on how to remove or turn off lost mode on Vivo phones. You can try this method if you really need it.